Sunday, April 14, 2013

Update - Brotherly Love

Guess what?!  I was prepping for some upcoming posts and scanning the pictures that have been my inspiration for many if not most of my pages, and I came across this print-out from the internet.  It's the actual inspiration for my Brotherly Love page which I thought I had tossed long ago!




I'm really glad that I found it so I can show you how this sparked my interest.  I see that I printed this sheet on February 17, 2006.  My boys were exactly 6 months old (to the day) when I knew just what I wanted to do with this template.  Of course, it took another year or two to actually execute on it.

This is also a great lesson in keeping notes on what you do.  One day you just might want to start your own blog and will want these notes and printouts.  Another idea -- tape the inspiration for your page onto the backside of your page along with the date you actually complete your page.  These are memory albums, but they are as much of a diary or journal as anything else you do!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment